Sonic GG 2 - Aqua Lake Sonic GG 2 - Aqua Lake

I agree with the review below, this does sound like something from crash bandicoot, which is a plus because I love crash.

Okay, time for the R4R task.

Likey:
1-) That part at 3:51 feels really good, I definitely see that as the soundtrack of a water level.
2-) The percs are lively and charming, they definitely help imagine a scenery for this.
3-) This sort of... "hype" fast-up beat I'm not fond of, but here it fits really well.

Not likey:
1-) It is a little repetitive for my taste, but that's my taste.
2-) The chirping birds and environmental sounds are good for the intro and end, but in the middle I don't think they are needed.

Overall:
This is a good track, great for a platforming game or something similar. Effort went into this. Keep it up, buddy.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Now THAT'S a review! So glad I posted in the R4R thread!

Yeah, drum n' bass isn't for everybody. Matter of fact my roommate hates it (but somehow loves dubstep)

I definitely tried to upplay the whole water thing, so I'm really to to hear it worked. Mixed with a little electricity of course cause hey, the level looks pretty electric and colorful.

I do agree on the birds after hearing it more and more. Except for that 3:51 spot. However yeah in the intro-bridge yeah maybe could've taken it out for a bit. I'm gonna say that was laziness mixed with anxiety and excitement. Not laziness actually, kow what that was? Just that it was near the final step of creation and I was so excited to just get it out there, I didn't take the time to really edit much of the sound effect. I did edit the volume so it wasn't overpowering.

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it. Good luck out there

Techno MiniMix Techno MiniMix

I did not enjoy the first slowdown, but I felt comfortable with the others. This seems like a brainstorm, you had a lot of ideas and you just threw them in there? I'm not saying it's wrong, I do the same, but some parts sound like they deserve a longer, more polished track of their own.

My friend, I kindly ask you to check mine if you can; I need people to tell me what sucks and what doesn't.

The Climax The Climax

That intro feels good and strong, I have to praise that pleasing intro. The whole track is a fun ride, only wish it was longer. I felt the ending was abrupt, but other than that, great.

Would you kindly check mine, please. I really need opinions from different people, see what's wrong and good.

Synthesize Me (V1) Synthesize Me (V1)

Okay time for R4R my buddy friend.

Likey:
-That melody is just catchy and awesome, groovy stuff is happening
-Stylish intro that makes me picture a bar with a bunch of aliens and cyborgs.
-Variety, it kept me wondering what was coming next, which is great because I dislike repetitive stuff.

Not likey:
The kick and drums seemed a little timid you know, I think you could boost that a little more, specially the kick.

Still, this is a great track and I would recommend it.

Lord of the sky Lord of the sky

Really into this. I don't have much to say, just that I'm happy about what I heard and that I swear this reminds me of something, but I don't know what it is...

Would you kindly check this and give me your opinion, I really don't enjoy having more than a hundred views and not a comment or rating... or asking you this, feels like spam =(

Momentum - Kryptix Momentum - Kryptix

Heck yeah! That start made me grin from ear to ear my friend, stuff like this is good to hear in Newgrounds. Nothing else to say. 5 pointy shiny things for you.

DJKryptix responds:

Thx you!

Halo - DJKryptix Halo - DJKryptix

I'm not exactly into the genre, but I do admit it sounds relaxing and pleasant, a track to chill. Yup, good stuff here. It's like something that would sound on the credits of a movie or game and make you look back at what you just experienced.

DJKryptix responds:

True dat xD

Zenogarfyxx - Satellite Zenogarfyxx - Satellite

Nice, this is the kind of stuff I would hear while free roaming in need for speed or something, it just works for me. That sound that entered at 2:15 reminded me of a game called fatal inertia for some reason.

DJVI - Can't Let Go (Zenografyxx Remix) DJVI - Can't Let Go (Zenografyxx Remix)

Very energetic one. It gets a little repetitive, but I've heard enough DnB to know that's how it is. I still think a little more variety would have worked though. Still good job.

Endless Tears- Endless Tears-

I have a soft spot for drum 'n bass so that's a plus. I think this is enjoyable buddy. The first part I see it as main menu music for a futuristic racing game or something. I think the change at 1:50 could be softened, seems a little rough, but that's my opinion, it's still a nice DnB track.

I'm also on baby steps with music so I wish you luck with this, and believe me this is much better than my first ones.